The Chinese manufacturer TaoTronics has enticing low-priced Bluetooth headphones on offer. Including the very popular on Amazon and listed under the name TT-BH035. Whether these wireless in-ear headphones is the next price booster of the manufacturer, we clarify in this test.
Our test verdict: TaoTronics TT-BH035
The TT-BH016 from TaoTronics, which was quite convincing in our test, gets a successor with the TT-BH035. This is currently very popular on Amazon and carries the coveted “Amazon Choice” seal. The two models are not very different from each other at first sight as well as closer listening. Therefore, our test result is very similar to its predecessor.
The surprisingly good TT-BH016 was not a “lucky hit”: With the TT-BH035 TaoTronics proves again that they can offer useful Bluetooth headphones for a very low price. The TT-BH035 offers a perfect sound quality with a tendency to powerful bass. The ease of processing goes well in view of the low price. For beginners who have no audiophile requirements for the sound, the Bluetooth in-ear headphones is very well suited.
Good to know / alternatives
- To tune the sound a bit and to increase the isolation from outside noise, we recommend.
- If you prefer to do without cables altogether and have a bit more money available, you should take a closer look at the Zolo Liberty from Anker. The slightly more expensive version Liberty + we already had in the test.
Bluetooth headphones TaoTronics TT-BH035 in the test: Amazon bestseller for a good reason? - Review
The TT-BH016 from TaoTronics, which was quite convincing in our test, gets a successor with the TT-BH035. This is currently very popular on Amazon and carries the coveted "Amazon Choice" seal. The two models are not very different from each other at first sight as well as closer listening. Therefore, our test result is very similar to its predecessor.
- Lightweight and comfortable: the headphone design is minimalist. The wearing comfort is also quite good. The supplied "Earrings" bring extra hold in the ear.
- Ordinary sound: Although the sound quality cannot compete with more expensive products from the premium segment, the sound lacks transparency and richness of detail. For the low price, the sound has satisfied us. The bass is strong as its predecessors. The heights are largely free from disturbing noises. Even though we had the impression that the predecessor sounded a bit clearer.
- Adequate battery life: The battery life is 6 to 7 hours, which is absolutely sufficient for most users.
- Ribbon Cable: The cable between the earpieces is a ribbon cable. This looks more stable than the thin cable of the predecessor.
- Processing: Processing is cheap compared to more expensive products. For eternity, the headphones are probably not made. Just the loading is like the predecessor still quite a fiddle. Both the rubber cover and the micro USB socket do not look very durable.
- Design: The earpieces are quite conspicuous out of the ears. That does not like everyone.
- Comfort: The connecting cable between the earpieces, which one carries in the neck, will disturb some. However, this is the case with all headphones of this design.
- Bluetooth connection: When using the headphones on different devices, the connection must be established manually when changing the device, as the headphones connect automatically only to the last device.
Hardware & Features