The TV provider Waipu has launched new channels that are aimed primarily at young viewers. But it is no longer just the kids who are giving the well-known television the cold shoulder. Vendors like Waipu prove that it has long gone without classic TV – and quite simple.
Waipu is expanding its TV offering with a whole new range of channels. In part, these are the channels of well-known YouTube stars, which are now also seen directly in Waipu. A total of nine new channels are now available at Waipu:
- Gronkh: The “Godfather of Gaming” now has its own channel
- Sarazar: Former Let’s player, now travel vlogger and DJ – a Youtube veteran!
- Sophia Thiel: Sophia is all about workouts, motivation and lifestyle.
- JP Performance: Jean Pierre Kraemer has built his channel around cars, tuning and lots of fun.
- Xplore: travel and adventure documentaries
- Just Cooking: The channel for those who enjoy cooking.
- Waidwerk: This is about fishing and hunting.
- Hoppipolla: A Kanel canal full of movie fun for kids.
- Cosmo & Wanda – When elves help: In addition to Cosmo & Wanda, you can also see “Fix & Foxis”, another channel with a children’s program.
Four well-known Youtubers with a huge fan base and as an add-on trendy topics that interest many people – a pretty good package, what Waipu puts together here, as many program directors of the well-known TV stations are likely to be jealous.
Even Sky joins the streaming game. / © Sky
The operation is very easy
It is the television fun with Waipu, Zattoo, Dailyme and Co. not at all complicated. The apps can be installed not only on the smartphone or tablet, but also on the very popular Amazon Fire TV or most smart TV devices. Since the operation has long gone into flesh and blood, the zapping is not more complicated than with the remote control.
You can also easily have the new freedom for the television with you, to be able to watch your programs while traveling or anywhere else. Monthly cancellable, flexible and available everywhere – this is what modern television looks like.
How does your television look? Classic? Per app? About on-demand services like Netflix and Co.?